Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dresses!

I'm working on one of my final two papers left to write. I'm currently about six pages in with 14 left to go. I'm over halfway through reviewing my sources, and I am so super ready for my three week break before Summer classes start.

I have already decided that upon completion of my first semester of grad school (with a 4.0, hopefully!) I will reward myself with a new dress from Forever 21. We didn't have this store in Tupelo, and when I walked into the one here, I was smitten. I basically wanted every item there, but alas, my poor grad student status has required I keep tight purse strings, so I refrained. Now, however, I have a legitimate excuse! Browsing their Web site, I have narrowed my choices to three dresses. I really had my heart set on a floral, but this one would be great for work.


 This next one is floral, and I could possibly wear it to work, but it might be a tad short; however, that doesn't normally stop me from wearing such things.


Finally, I came across this one. I could see myself throwing on this one on a hot Saturday afternoon with some strappy sandals to go grab a bite to eat with the rooms or some shopping downtown. Breezy, simple, and cute.


Thoughts? Suggestions? Decisions, decisions... but I guess I'm counting my chickens before they hatch. Haven't even finished all my papers, and still two presentations to go. Must focus. Want cute dresses. Hahaha. Have a lovely Saturday!
SDG

1 comment:

  1. Online shopping is such a stress reliever. Especially when you have a paper to write! :)
    Cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete