Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meanwhile, back at the blog...

It's been a while since my last post. Things picked up momentum quite quickly. I worked everyday last week: good for my checking account, not good for sleep, school work, and play time. But, since Saturday, time with friends has taken precedent, with little stops for assignments, two classes, a workout, and a good five hours at the office.

Reflecting on this, it makes me want to reiterate how much God has blessed me. I love seeing how He works in my life when I trust in His provision. These past few weeks have made me realize how a whole bunch of circumstances led me to Hattiesburg where I've become part of the most awesome church family ever, secured a decent, fun, and relevant-to-my-career part-time job, and where I am studying a field I find fascinating and challenging.

God, thank You so much for these blessings I recognize and even those I don't. Help me to remember this when times get tough, as they most certainly will in the future. You are the Almighty, God of the universe, and You chose to love me in spite of my disobedience, stubbornness, and lack of faith. I love you, Lord. Keep me close to You so I can grow more and more like You every day.

SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment