Saturday, July 23, 2011

Still Breathing

Sorry it's been a while. I've been quite busy doing some fun stuff... and some not so fun stuff. For example, stressing and preparing for the end of the semester crunch.

Due next week: Presentation on qualitative, self-conducted/executed research, 10 page literature review as well as an open-notes final, and thoughtful/analytical contributions to online class discussions.
Due the following week: 20+ page paper on qualitative, self-conducted/executed research, 5+ page literature review, and thoughtful/analytical contributions to online class discussions.

Productivity was at a low today.

I only completed one and a third of what I set out to do. I'm trying not to stress. I think I'll be fine, though. My brain just doesn't like it when my mental checklist for the day still has items left. If I had a nickle for every time I've had to push tasks to the next day... well, I'd have a lot of nickles, one of which would be called Phillip... and would be a girl nickle. (10 points if you catch the reference)

I'll be free after August 3! Well, at least until the 23 when Fall classes begin. *sigh* But only two more semesters after this one and I will have a master's degree!

I can't wait til school is over. I will only have work to worry about, which is far less stressful. In fact, it's kind of fun. I will pay back my student loans and buy a kayak and a tent and a dog and a sewing machine and open my own Etsy shop (right now, I have like zero time to be creative). It will be awesome. 
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment