Friday, August 12, 2011

Music Post

Bands I want to see this Fall:
  1. September - Coldplay, Manchester Orchestra, and The Black Keys at Music Midtown
  2. October - Needtobreathe in Starkville
  3. November - The Avett Brothers at Bulldog Bash and David Crowder Band in Jackson.

Bands I've obsessed over this Summer:
Phoenix - There's just something about them that makes me want to wear neon and dance around my living room.

    Passion Pit - They also make me wanna dance around my living room while wearing neon... but with the addition of glow sticks.

      Coldplay - I have been obsessed with them for far longer than this summer. Try nine glorious years. However, I'm super excited about their newest album, Mylo Xyloto, that will be released October 24. If the rest of the album is anything like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, I dare say it will be their best since Parachutes.

      SDG

        No comments:

        Post a Comment