Monday, October 17, 2011

Last Week

Last week I went home. It had been over two months, which is a long time for me. While I spent a majority of my time working on assignments, it was so good seeing my family. It was also good being able to take my laptop on the patio and enjoy the outdoors while being productive. Here's my paper-writing buddy. He missed me. :)


While I was not writing papers, though, I got to do a little shopping. Granna was kind enough to buy me some amazingly cute clothes (one item being some red skinny jeans!) and my sister found the perfect item for me to purchase for my coming nephew!


It says "My Auntie is the Best," which I totally will be! I left Sunday right after my cousins' 8th birthday party. Just an fyi, it's very hard to find the motivation to leave your family and drive 4 hours when they are having fun and eating cake. Yea for cousins!



It's good to be back in Hattiesburg, but I already miss my family. It's sort of a catch-22, because when I was in Tupelo, I missed my Hattiesburg family. I guess I'm really lucky to have so many amazing people in my life who care about me. God has indeed blessed me beyond comprehension.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment