Saturday, October 6, 2012

Funny Conversations from Yesterday

The Zombie Apocalypse
Text conversation between me and Kate--

Kate: Hey, where are you?
Me: Babysitting.
Kate: Ohhhh. I was wondering why you were up so early.
Me: Yep. You know I wouldn't be up at 7 of my own volition!
Kate: I figured you either had to babysit or the zombie apocalypse was set to begin today, and you awoke to prepare.
Me: Well, if it were the latter, I would have at least warned you so you could prepare also.
Kate: We will be ready when the day comes.


The Wisdom of Children
Conversation with a 3-year-old girl--

3-year-old: My boyfriend, Connor, gets on my nerves, so bad!
Me: Oh, well, maybe he shouldn't be your boyfriend anymore.
3-year-old: No, I think he still wants to be.
Me: Ahhh. Okay, then. Well, why does he get on your nerves?
3-year-old: Because I love him!

SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment