Monday, July 5, 2010

Rooney Returns and A Light Goes Off

Does anyone out there remember this song from like 2004?



Probably not. Even in high school, my musical tastes were obscure, but I digress. I know you must remember the movie Princess Dairies with Anne Hathaway, and if you remember her, surely you remember her love-interest... you know, the indie guy with the long hair that was in a band. Maybe this video will jog your memory.



Well, when I watched the movie for the first time, several years ago, I always thought that the "ah ah ah's" from dude's band sounded like Rooney's "Blueside," but I thought it was just a coincidence or whatever. Then a few weeks ago, I saw this:



Now, you can see Robert Schwartzman's face, unhidden by locks of hair, it clearly is the same guy that was in Princess Diaries. (May I add, he looks way cuter, now... it may be the hat, hmm....)

Anyway, I really like this song. I may buy the album now. Review possibly to come in the future... we shall see. I thought I'd at least share my revelation with the internet world.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment