Monday, June 25, 2012

Mostly Pictures of My Dog

I went to visit my parents today... and when I say "visit my parents," I really mean "visit my dog." I hate so much that she can't stay with me in Hattiesburg, but I know she has a blast roaming 40 acres of land, chasing deer, and playing with her dog buddies. Maybe one day when I have a house and a yard, she can live with me again.

I got to see how the house was coming along, too, and then Daddy and I went in search of black berries. I was determined to leave with as many as possible, despite the fact I was walking the four wheeler trails in flip flops. It was worth it. I found some of the juiciest black berries I've ever had! I even found some animal (wild pig, maybe??) remains and pretty flowers.

I took pictures. Enjoy.









SDG

2 comments:

  1. It is! But they 'rents waited so long to build it, it'll be nothing more than a guest house for the ol' grown-up daughter! Haha.

    ReplyDelete