Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Wish List

Fall finally arrived for South Mississippi this past Sunday night. I turned the air conditioner off and leave windows open at night. I set out our little fire pit, and gathered a small bundle of sticks for kindling. I wear cardigans to work in the chilly morning air. Small changes in the weather, small changes around the house, small changes in wardrobe, and anticipating a few more. Here are some fall-ish things this new weather has been making me crave.

Comfy, warm, slip-on shoes


Some (faux)leather leggings... and these happened to be modeled by my lovely roommate who works at a local boutique. :) 

And a brown leather slouchy bag sort of like this. All my bags are falling apart and are not really fancy enough for work.

SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment