Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Darlin', you are the only exception

Thinking about future career decisions has got me thinking about other future things, mainly "future husband." As I contemplated this the other night, I put together a compilation of traits and qualities I'd like to think "future husband" will possess.

He will think I'm beautiful after washing off my make up and putting on my glasses
He will play the guitar and write and sing me songs
He will take me on adventures, big and especially small ones
He will learn exactly how I like my coffee and bring it to me in bed on occasion
He'll let me fall asleep in his arms
When I randomly burst into song, he'll sing right along with me
He will dance with me at any given moment

I don't know if this type of guy exists for me, but if not, God knows better what I'll need. I'm willing to throw this list away if the situation presents itself, but I don't seriously think that will happen. This list just feels right....

No comments:

Post a Comment