Sunday, May 16, 2010

Uncertainty

When will I know
All this waiting and wishing weighting down on me
Wandering and wondering
So tired of being tired
All of the what if's and maybe's

Maybe it's around the corner
And everything's gonna be alright
What if this new morning
Is the end to so many long dark nights
Hoping against all hope hope's not what I'm loosing
Trusting in my choice that trust is what I'm choosing

Years of order
Bending, giving way to chaos and sense of loss
Freely charged on initial cost
Life in aimless direction
Where do I go from here

I'll go just around the corner
Then everything will be alright
And this new morning
Has to be the end to all the long dark nights
Knowing that all the no's from that one lofty voice
Being less than the cost of yes that won't always still the noise

No comments:

Post a Comment