Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nanny Diaries

Started a new job today. I'm a nanny. I'll be working every Wednesday after school hours until September when I will start full time... unless I'm offered another job before then. There are three kids - super cute and smart, but they have a TON of energy. They run around all over this huge house, and I get really nervous if I don't hear anything for a while. Anyway, I help with homework, cook supper, wash dishes, make sure the kids are washed and that they pick up after themselves, and I'll be given more responsibilities in the later weeks. I honestly enjoy most of the stuff I'll be doing, but I know it's going to be very draining.

On a side note: I heart Pandora. My favorite thing to do for a while has been to set it to my Indie Rock station and read other people's life blogs - people with new babies and cool marketing jobs, and awesome vintage clothes and furniture, and a musician husband - and picture my future as turning into something just like that.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment