Monday, August 16, 2010

Shopping Success

I went shopping today and made out like a bandit. I got three pairs of shoes, a pair of skinny black dress pants, a dress with a pretty black floral patterned bottom and a cream top, and a dressy maroon top for whenever I get a real job. All of these items were purchased for - wait for it... less than $50! Hurray for sales and coupons! Also, Saturday I got a new pair of dark wash skinny jeans to wear in the fall, but let's get back to the shoes, though. Through scoping out various online stores and fashion blogs, I have fallen in love with the Oxford. I love how they look with above the knee skirts and dresses and with skinny jeans. Today, I got these:



While perusing a giant pile of mark down shoes, I found some adorable yellow flats. One can never have too many adorable flats, so I got these:



Finally, you may recall my lament over the Clark wedges I couldn't find online. Well, today I found some similar in color (mine are brown, not black like the picture), but a little more dressy, for about 60% less:


No comments:

Post a Comment