Monday, October 25, 2010

Life Goals

I'm in the middle of a complete life over-haul. After much prayer and some unfortunate series of events, school is where I'm headed as of now. Sometimes I feel lost as to what God wants for my life and as to what my own ambitions are. I even tried to compile a list of goals a few weeks ago, but nothing really came to mind. Today I was free of nanny duties so I've spent the afternoon working on graduate school admissions things, when all of a sudden an ambition came to mind! Before I let it slip away, I thought it best to record it somewhere and as I did, a few others popped up:

Life Goal #3) Obtain a graduate degree
Life Goal #4) Write a Christian novel
Life Goal #5) Write a song

Numbers one and two I'm praying about and don't feel like disclosing. I'm working on three right now, and hopefully after it's accomplished I can begin number four. Number five, well, I've got endless clips of piano and guitar musings I've composed and several lyrics, but I can never get any of them to fit together in a way I like. It's a work in progress... much like my life.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment