Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Kind of Morning

This week I started doing some part-time work in the mornings before I go to my nanny gig in the afternoons. I'm doing some work for the company my dad works for. In a nutshell, I sit in an empty office and read aloud tests and some paragraphs from a book while it's being recorded.

Because I'm now doing this work, I have to get up before ten. This morning, it was worth it. It was the perfect fall morning, and I only regret that I didn't wake up to it from a tent. The air was cool. A thick fog had settled in, and it seemed to only enhance the gold, burnt orange, and red leaves that had already begun to turn. I really wished I had given myself more time to get ready this morning so I could have snapped some pictures with my fancy camera. All I had the opportunity to do was hastily take a few shots driving to work.







These pictures don't do justice to the lovely, lovely weather, but I at least wanted to try to capture God's glorious work this morning.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment