Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nashville!

My weekend was epic. Why do I say this? Well, I went to Nashville with my good friend Lauren to visit her boyfriend, Travis. We spent Friday walking around Green Hills Mall, and lo and behold! We found an entrance to Narnia.


Not to worry, we didn't stay long, nor get caught up in battle. We had to be home for dinner by six and also had to make a trip to Goodwill (where we would actually buy things). I found these lovely items, plus a navy Vols sweatshirt that Lauren purchased. Sweatshirt: $5. Purse: $.79. Score!


Saturday morning, after a filling breakfast at Loveless, Lauren and I were stars of a 1960's short film called Frolicking by the Trace. Okay, I may have made that part up then edited the pictures that way simply because they look cool, but you'll never know for sure.



The rest of the day was spent lounging around watching football and taking naps. We left for home early this morning so Lauren could get a head start on her week. I've been home for a while and am looking forward to a full night's sleep in my own bed. Also, I already have plans for Birmingham next weekend. Lots to look forward to, but must rest in the meantime.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment