Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Working Girl No More... For Now

Well, blog world, today signified the end of the project I had been working on. I hope maintenance and reliability workers in the area who are becoming certified enjoy listening to my voice for years to come. I liked my taste of having a big-girl job, and I feel like God has revealed a few things to me through this experience:
  1. My organizational skills are highly apparent to others and appreciated
  2. I know the 9-5, 5-day week office environment is not for me
  3. I want to do something that allows me to work mostly from home
  4. I do want to try a career outside of teaching after getting my Master's
  5. I'm going to miss Tupelo next year
While it's nice to see the project completed, and knowing my employer was pleased with the result, I'm left wondering what I'm going to do next to fill time/further my resume til December/January (you know, besides the nanny gig). Oh, the future! So exciting, yet so daunting.
SDG

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete