Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things I'm into as of late.

  1. J. Crew - While I can't afford any of it, I love looking at the website and fantasizing.
  2. Pearl Jam and other 90's Grunge Rock - It's now my favorite Pandora station (that I like to listen to while looking and the J. Crew website, oddly enough). I'm also revisiting Soundgarden, Temple Of The Dog, and Collective Soul.
  3. College and pro football - I've always enjoyed football, but now I've found myself planning my days around games and recognizing plays and seeing penalties before they're called.
  4. Knitting - Which I like to do while watching football. I know, I'm full of contradictions.
  5. Hummus - I tried some roasted red pepper hummus a month ago, and I'm basically addicted. It's so delicious, especially with pita chips
  6. The Fox TV show Raising Hope - I've only caught a handful of episodes (the pilot and the last 3 or 4), but it is hilarious! Almost my favorite series right now, besides HIMYM.

1 comment: