Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today was lovely.

Truly lovely.

It started out with me waking up to snow.
Snow!
In Mississippi!
In December!
I love, love, love cold weather, so just seeing it this morning was exciting, but having it last nearly all day was amazing. In all my excitement, though, I didn't get a picture. I was too busy enjoying it in real life.

The sermon this morning was great. We serve a God who keeps His promises, and it would do me well to remember that.

Starbucks time was great. I got to read my Bible, catch up on Spurgeon devotionals, sip green tea, and watch the snow through the window gently drift through the air.

Afterward, I went to my family's annual cookie bake. All the girls (and kids) get together and make delicious desserts to take home or give to friends or take to work.


It was good. I needed today. I hope this is an indication of more good days to come.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment