Thursday, March 17, 2011

All work and no play... makes for no blogging.

Sorry for the lack of posts. 1) I've been going non-stop since I got back from Spring Break, and 2) The internet at my apartment has been acting up.

I'm at work right now, being overwhelmed by emails that need to go out, flyers to design and print, disc after disc of pictures to go through for our website, and coming up with a design for our wedding information packet. The only reason I'm able to update now is because it's taking forever to copy the picture files to the computer.

Though the last several days have been busy, they've been wonderful. The roommate threw me a surprise birthday party. I participated in my church's mission week and went to New Orleans to pass out backpacks to the homeless in the area, we painted a house, and we got to play and minister to some kids at a local apartment complex. All of it was such a moving experience. To try and express what those few days meant to me would cheapen the emotion, so I won't try.

I really wanted to have some pictures for you readers, but that's not going to happen here at work. But I'm so thankful that I have work and I really enjoy what I do. A break will come soon enough.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment