Saturday, March 19, 2011

Procrastination

It's Saturday, 79 degrees, and sunny. What am I doing? Lying on my living room floor with my International Advertising book trying to finish my presentation for Monday night. What do I want to be doing? Kayaking down a river somewhere, the sun hot on my shoulders, the water sparkling in front of me, and the sounds of spring surrounding me.

I've got cabin fever bad. I spent the majority of last night researching tents and local areas to paddle. So far, I'm leaning toward this one. Anyone have suggestions or input regarding tents? I'd love to hear it. Also, I'm not sure whether to go 2 person or 3 person.


Oh, motivation, where are you! Slipping further and further away, I see. I must persevere. I refuse to do schoolwork on Sundays, and I've got a whole new set of assignments to tackle next week. Lord, give me focus, give me patience, and may I have an opportunity soon to enjoy your glorious creation.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment