Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"If seeing is right, then look where you're at."

Papers are looming, work is booming, and Spring is blooming. Okay, I know that was super lame, but I really didn't intend for that to rhyme. It is the truth, though, and that combination is just begging for disaster.

I have 4 papers due by the 2nd week of May, totaling at about 50 pages worth of writing. How much have I done? About two... and that's on a group paper. I'm so trying not to freak out right now.

However, at the moment, I've got the apartment to myself, I'm just spot on with the completion of assignments, I'm in yoga pants in anticipation for this afternoon's class, coffee is in hand, and Sufjan is playing from the kitchen.

For some reason, I'm feeling more of myself than usual. I keep having this inexplicable feeling that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, and that something good is just around the corner, and let me tell you, that is a really good feeling, especially after the long, dark winter.

So to recap: Sufjan, coffee, yoga later, and maybe knocking out one more assignment this evening.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment