Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I See You Grad School

Things I've done today:

Walked on campus for the first time as a student.
Got advised.
Discussed thesis options.
Got my student ID.
Browsed Barnes & Noble on campus.
Enrolled in classes.
Submitted my resume for an assistantship.

Classes start next Tuesday. I'll only be taking 9 hours. That's three classes that only meet once a week from 6-9pm. This. will. be. awesome. Wanna know another awesome thing? I literally live right across the street from the building where all my classes are held. Can you say convenient? No. Really. Like, do you say it in three syllables like this: con-veen-yent, or four: con-veen-ee-ent? You see, my communication analytical mind is already kicking.

Bring it on grad school. Bring it on.
SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment