Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK Day/Extended Weekend

It turns out the weekend had some adventures left. Sunday night Holly and I went to visit another church that has service at 6pm. We hadn't eaten dinner, so a group of us decided to hit up Taco Bell. Well, it was taking the others longer than expected to get out the door, and we were hungry and bored. This is what happened:







After our impromptu photo shoot with Kat, we finally made it to Taco Bell and spent the rest of the night hanging out with cool people, telling funny stories, and watching Transformers on television.

Yesterday was beautiful! I had plans to go watch True Grit, but since my friends and I are cheap, and we didn't want to waste the sunshine, we went to the park instead.


Kat soaking some rays in the January sunshine

Also, just got back from my first grad class. Lasted all of 30mins. I'm already a little excited to start my readings. Is that weird? It probably is, but who cares? On the syllabus for this class, it says we should watch TV, go to movies, and use social media (aka, be active and critical users of media). Awesome. :)
SDG

1 comment: