Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Breather

This past week has been crazy!
  • Went to the park Sunday afternoon because it was gorgeous and hung out with friends all day. (Also, locked my keys in my car at church Sunday night, but that's a different story)
  • Roommate moved in for good (finally!) on Monday.
  • Had company with us from Monday til Wednesday, ensuring a surplus of activity-- on top of classes and work.
  • Thursday, went to work, grocery shopped with the rooms, Ash cooked for Kat and I, and then we all watched several episodes of How I Met Your Mother, then we went out for a bit.
  • Today I spent mostly compiling and organizing study materials for my first graduate student test next Tuesday, with a break for a quick run and some house work.
Though this week has been an unending list of things to do, I'm so grateful to actually have the opportunity to do them! I used to miss weeks like this during my extended summer vacation (that's what I'm calling my semester break between State and Southern). Tomorrow, though, all that is on the agenda is to sit around and finish up my assigned reading for next week. After that, who knows.
SDG

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you locked your keys in your car! That is seriously the worst. It happens to the best of us.
    I love a week to catch up on what I need to do! Hope this one is a little more fun for you.

    http://adailyolive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete