Thursday, February 10, 2011

I got a job!

Yes, it finally happened! I am once again a lowly intern. I'm not putting in many hours... or making much money, but it will be enough for rent and bills, which is of the utmost importance at this point.

I've gone in twice this week. I really enjoy it. I've been updating their member email list, creating and scheduling event emails, proofing newsletter articles, and writing some. Everyone I work with is super nice. Though, what's really awesome is that they serve lunch there, and I can eat for free! Today I had a salad and asparagus and Parmesan soup. It was sooo good!

However, now I must get to work on some assignments. I have five article summaries (which I've only done two and a half of) and a chapter to read by Monday, three chapters to read by Tuesday along with a paper topic (I'm leaning towards a cultural analysis of Supernatural), and two law cases to look up by Wednesday. It's not a whole lot, but I'll have company early next week who I'll want to spend time with, and as soon as I finish all the reading for this week, I'll have the next week's to tackle. Ick. It never ends.

Yea for education and yea for employment!
SDG

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I know that you will do great at anything that you do! Hope life is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete